Banana split for the wife.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Binford 6100

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 30, 2018
Wife said one day, I wouldn't mind a banana split.

So I made her one a few days later and surprised her!

No return favor needed.
20200804_174343.jpg

Then about a month later she gave birth to my second little girl so I made her one again!
20200907_190618.jpg

I just added another notch to my belt. That's terrific looking. Nice job

Point for sure
Chris

I just added another notch to my belt. That's terrific looking. Nice job

Point for sure
Chris
Nothing beats a old fashioned banana split!
It little more work in the store to find the exact things you need, but it's worth it!

I eat ice cream 4 or 5 times a week, year round, but haven't had a banana split in decades. After seeing yours, I figure it's about time to rectify that!!
Gary
I know right? Something that is really easy to make, but no one's seems to do it at home!

A Banana Split is definitely a classic, and that's no BS.
Personally I'd rather keep the 3 sauces and the 3 ice cream flavors separated so along with 2 more choices of banana or not, that's 18 different "partial" banana splits to eat...lot's of ways to keep the wife happy. But I guess that's what's called a "sundae" in the business.

Another ice cream tip is to keep an eye out for Mango Habanero ice cream at Walmart. A pretty-good vanilla base with a spicy mango sherbet mixed in. A delightful splash of cold followed by hot in every bite. Delightful!

Reactions: Binford 6100
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky