Bacon Wrapped Surf And Turf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2016
Central Pennsylvania
We picked up our recent 1/2 of home grown beef recently and wife said she was hungry for steak so I said let’s have fillets she thawed them and a couple NY Strips. I have all my steaks cut thick we like them much better. When I stopped Friday at a local butcher for a brisket I noticed some beautiful scallops sitting in the seafood case. Had to grab them. Wife was pleasantly surprised and got them wrapped up while I got the offset going.

Here are the pics
Bacon wrapped scallops
F5CC025F-118E-4515-AB41-09DA3CBE370B.jpeg
Scallops on top shelf almost finished. Steaks added.
5B819C63-495E-4071-AF47-105278D5A7DE.jpeg
Increased the fire for a nice sear
1A37A68D-ABD8-42FB-AEDB-91DAFE305727.jpeg
AE65386E-DE03-4089-915F-D2DA56FC9C68.jpeg

Here is the spread
E018D838-7F5A-40F4-8FAC-E431E9D410E4.jpeg
And my plate
5452259F-48A1-41A5-85CD-9AD3F6BCD0EC.jpeg

Didn’t wanna fill up on veggies!
Thanks for looking.

Wowza, jumpin Jehoshaphat you had some amazing looking vittles right there.

That's a great looking plate, Peachy. With those scallops and steak, I would hate to fill up on vegetables. Heck; you can eat them anytime.

A fine looking piece of work Peach, congrats on the ride, Like! Nice to see you were so considerate as to let others load up on the veggies before you really piled them on. RAY

That looks great and with all that awesome looking meat I think you may have overdone it with veggies on that plate lol

A fine looking piece of work Peach, congrats on the ride, Like! Nice to see you were so considerate as to let others load up on the veggies before you really piled them on. RAY
Thank you Sawhorseray.
I am a kind and considerate guy like that and try to always let others go first.

Oh boy what a meal!
Steak & scallops!
Awesome!
But the 2 of you could not possibly eat all that food, I’m guessing you had some friends over to share it with!
I would be in a food coma for days!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky