• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Bacon wrapped stuffed pork tenderloin

millerbuilds

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 13, 2013
A while back the butcher shop I use had a massive sale on frozen products as they prepared to move to a new location.
One of the items they had was the La Boucherie bacon wrapped pork tenderloin stuffed with shrimp, andouille sausage and pepper jack cheese. You may remember I did a whole de-boned chicken stuffed with Boudin from them and it turned out very well.

Since it was over 100 degrees out, and I did not want to heat up anything inside I gave it a whirl. I smoked it at 325 with cherry wood in my Pit Barrel Cooker to an IT of 155.

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2417.PNG

IMG_2418.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2420.jpg

Turned out awesome!
I stuff a lot of pork loins myself, I have never used this combo, but I like the idea of shrimp and cheese. Next time:)

Thanks for looking.

Smoke ON!

- Jason

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Making my mouth water . That looks fantastic .

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.