Bacon Wrapped Cajun Breasts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Plated with a salad and tater img_20211117_185605-jpg.jpg

The chicken looks awesome of course, but I'm admiring the baker...that's a real baked potato; baked, not steamed....:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Reactions: TNJAKE
The chicken looks awesome of course, but I'm admiring the baker...that's a real baked potato; baked, not steamed....:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thanks bud. We do steakhouse taters. Poke a few times with a fork, rub with olive oil, coat in kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Bake unwrapped at 425 until tender. Crispy on the outside. Perfect on the inside. Like a tater skin

Do Tell

Rick
This thread has a few different things but one is the pickle juice brined bacon wrapped chicken. Give it a look it's amazing

Reactions: Cody_Mack
Jake, I've been away for awhile and a little late to this party, but the chicken looks great. I really like the pickle juice marinade/brine, too...

Charles

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky