Bacon Jello?!? Oh Yes...Check it out!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pgsmoker64

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 23, 2010
Prince George, Va.
That's right...you heard it here!  Bacon Jello!  Recipe included in the link below.

Check out the article at this link...http://www.instructables.com/id/Bacon-Jello/?ALLSTEPS

ROTF.gif

That's perfect. I've never liked Jello in any form, but I've bookmarked the recipe for the near future. Thanks for sharing.

looks and sounds good to me.

happy smoken.

david
Seriously guys?  LOL  Do me a favor and let us all know when you give it a try!  
roflmao.gif

I don't know man...the texture of jello with the flavor of  bacon?  Gives me the shivers just thinkin' 'bout it!  LOL

lol...... I'm not sure about that one, but hey, why not.

Back in the day I use to put away mostly salted and BBQ flavored sunflower seeds like they were going out of style. But I never had bacon flavored..... now that to me actually sounds pretty darn good. Is there any on the market?

Edit: never mind..... found some.

Last edited:
Now that's just too funny......

My daughter bought me this stuff on a trip a while back.  I have not tried it yet.  Just seems wrong to be "strawberry" flavored instead of bacon flavored.

dont let that leak out to the IOWA STATE FAIR food vender's,   we have enough strange things and things on a stick at the fair,  last year they had bacon wrapped  corn dogs,   the hot dog is wrapped in bacon then battered and deep fried,  crap just tipped my over,  (hate that when it happens)  then the year before had the deep fat fried, battered stick of butter,   thats right a whole stick of butter, you might be a redneck if your butter involves  a stick and a deep

frier filled with LARD

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky