BACON JAM BRISKET BRIE BURGER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So there I was, all set to pull the trigger on making some bacon jam today. All I really had to get was the mason jar sealing attachment for my vac-sealer, we have a Kohl's five minutes away. Sold out! Sold out and not available on Amazon Prime, Ebay too. Another pandemic related shortage. RAY

So there I was, all set to pull the trigger on making some bacon jam today. All I really had to get was the mason jar sealing attachment for my vac-sealer, we have a Kohl's five minutes away. Sold out! Sold out and not available on Amazon Prime, Ebay too. Another pandemic related shortage. RAY
Ray I don't believe the jars have to be vacuum sealed. I didn't see where Steve H Steve H vacuum sealed them. Unless I'm blind and just didn't see it...and it could happen

Ryan

I agree with Ryan . no need for vacume seal. Just put in containers and into the fridge. Trust me it wont last long enough to go bad! Lol!

Ha, I thought they had to be sealed, silly me. I'll make a half batch and figure it'll keep OK. I was going to have it on burgers tonight, so instead I'm making a southwest bacon hipshot cheeseburger with caramelized onions and fries. Now we're gonna watch Rambo-Final Blood in 4k-DVD, should have got the Oscar for best movie. RAY

Damn Travis I know I am late to the party but that burger is incredible. Just wow. I love grinding brisket into ground beef. If you got a krogers anywhere around they have them for $1.99 this week. Wife says its too fatty but those burgers on the griddle are some of the best ever. Big LIKE man!

Damn Travis I know I am late to the party but that burger is incredible. Just wow. I love grinding brisket into ground beef. If you got a krogers anywhere around they have them for $1.99 this week. Wife says its too fatty but those burgers on the griddle are some of the best ever. Big LIKE man!
Thanks! I just checked my our kroger ad but no brisket here. But I have baught them there for 1.99 lb on sale before. At that price I'll be grinding a lot more. On the plus side while I was checking ads I noticed that Aldi has tri tip on sale this week for 4.99lb . looks like I'll finally get to try out a try tip!

Thanks! I just checked my our kroger ad but no brisket here. But I have baught them there for 1.99 lb on sale before. At that price I'll be grinding a lot more. On the plus side while I was checking ads I noticed that Aldi has tri tip on sale this week for 4.99lb . looks like I'll finally get to try out a try tip!

Check your Krogers. Ours didn't mention it in the weekly ad but when I stopped by this last Saturday they had a huge case full of them for the $1.99 lb. Picked one up probably going to get a couple more. Same issue finding ground beef around here. Seems like chicken starting to stock back up though. I will have to check our Aldi's for the tri tip. Thanks

Check your Krogers. Ours didn't mention it in the weekly ad but when I stopped by this last Saturday they had a huge case full of them for the $1.99 lb. Picked one up probably going to get a couple more. Same issue finding ground beef around here. Seems like chicken starting to stock back up though. I will have to check our Aldi's for the tri tip. Thanks
I'll check it out when I leave work. Ive also noticed Aldi has lamb leg roast right now frozen and next week they will have fresh rack of lamb.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky