Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Biscuit Sliders (W Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
First off, apologies to all for me not responding to anybody who replied to my thread about the two steak and egg breakfasts. Things just got weird, I fell behind, and never took the time to reply to all of you. I'll try not to let that happen again.

Last batch of bacon I did had a really weird chunk of meat at one end of the belly that looked almost like a softball cut in half. Not long enough for full slices but full width and too much bacon to discount. Went ahead and sliced it and vac sealed figuring I'd come up with something to use it for. That "something" came to light a couple days ago, so here's what I did.

Here's the bacon out of the freezer.
001.jpg

On the flat top where all breakfasts should be cooked :emoji_wink: Just like in your favorite diner
002.jpg

Bacon all done
004.jpg

Biscuits cooking on the grill
005.jpg

Eggs in a shallow CI skillet emulsified in butter, cooked, cut into quarters, and folded over
006.jpg

Biscuits done. Split them and put on the egg and two slices of the bacon
007.jpg

Top with Vermont extra sharp white cheddar then on the grill under the pizza dome to melt the cheese
008.jpg

Breakfast is served!! These were simple and really tasty. They were also quick and easy with very little clean up. Heck, I'd planned to eat all 4 because Tracy had already had her breakfast. She slipped out on the patio just as I was getting ready to eat, saw them, and quickly depleted my breakfast by one biscuit. Oh well, she's a sweetie so I let her have one :emoji_laughing:

Thanks y'all, and again, apologies for not following up on my last breakfast post.

Robert

Good looking breakfast biscuits ya made there! I bet your right...every breakfast would be awesome on the griddle, even if you don't get to eat it all :emoji_laughing:

Ryan

Good looking breakfast biscuits ya made there! I bet your right...every breakfast would be awesome on the griddle, even if you don't get to eat it all :emoji_laughing:

Thank you Ryan. I've gotten ti where I am doing all my breakfasts on the griddle. Starting to mix up the dinners though. I don't mind sharing with Tracy. If not for her I wouldn't have the griddle or anything to cook on it :emoji_wink:

Very nice Robert. BE&C biscuits are one of my favorite things and you nailed that one. Big LIKE

Appreciate it John. Pretty hard to screw those up, but they were tasty.

Robert

Nice looking breakfast Robert. Missed my invite so just had coffee

Jake...sorry you didn't make it but it's a standing invite. Just give me 20 minutes notice before you ring the doorbell. I'll have coffee and biscuits ready when you get here :emoji_wink:

Way better than anything you could get at a restaurant....

Appreciate it John. Biscuits were just Pillsbury Grands. It was the homemade bacon and the sharp Vermont white cheddar that set these over the top. Those are the things you won't get at a restaurant.

Robert

Reactions: TNJAKE
nice looking breakfast Robert, sort of glad i'm not your neighbor I think I would be 700 lbs. before you would put a armed guard at your door to keep me out!

Looks good! I'm normally not a biscuit guy unless sausage gravy is involved......but you did add bacon egg and cheese sooooooo.. I'm pretty sure I wouldnt complain lol! Very nice work once again on the flat top Robert !

Looks eGGcellent again, Robert! We use Pillsbury Grans a lot, and we love them. The size is perfect for a lot of things, and they are pretty tasty too. Thanks for sharing. Stay safe.

Mike

Gee whiz that looks like a tasty little breakfast there Robert, Like! I don't know why I never make biscuits, I love those light fluffy ones that come in a can. There's been a can of those things sitting in the fridge since Xmas. Maybe tomorrow, maybe not. RAY

Breakfast is a favorite meal of mine...JJ

Reactions: MJB05615
Looks Great Robert!!
Next time a shot after the cheese is melted, please!!
Nice Job!!
And nice of you to treat Tracy!!
Like.

Bear

First off, apologies to all for me not responding to anybody who replied to my thread about the two steak and egg breakfasts. Things just got weird, I fell behind, and never took the time to reply to all of you. I'll try not to let that happen again.

Last batch of bacon I did had a really weird chunk of meat at one end of the belly that looked almost like a softball cut in half. Not long enough for full slices but full width and too much bacon to discount. Went ahead and sliced it and vac sealed figuring I'd come up with something to use it for. That "something" came to light a couple days ago, so here's what I did.

Here's the bacon out of the freezer.
View attachment 455061

On the flat top where all breakfasts should be cooked :emoji_wink: Just like in your favorite diner
View attachment 455062

Bacon all done
View attachment 455063

Biscuits cooking on the grill
View attachment 455064

Eggs in a shallow CI skillet emulsified in butter, cooked, cut into quarters, and folded over
View attachment 455065

Biscuits done. Split them and put on the egg and two slices of the bacon
View attachment 455066

Top with Vermont extra sharp white cheddar then on the grill under the pizza dome to melt the cheese
View attachment 455067

Breakfast is served!! These were simple and really tasty. They were also quick and easy with very little clean up. Heck, I'd planned to eat all 4 because Tracy had already had her breakfast. She slipped out on the patio just as I was getting ready to eat, saw them, and quickly depleted my breakfast by one biscuit. Oh well, she's a sweetie so I let her have one :emoji_laughing:

Thanks y'all, and again, apologies for not following up on my last breakfast post.

Robert
Very nicely done.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky