Bacon Coffin!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pops6927

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 23, 2008
Fort Worth, Tx.
[h1]Bacon coffin can be yours for $2,999.99[/h1]By Mike Krumboltz  | The Upshot  – 11 hrs ago

picture.jpg
picture.jpg

You  and James Gebo  read this.Start a conversation »

Maybe you can take it with you. With the new bacon coffin, you'll spend eternity with your favorite cured meat. What could be better?

[Related: Best-tasting bacon]

Though not literally made from bacon, the bacon coffin is painted to look as if it is covered in savory strips. An article from Seattle's King5.com  reports that local company J&D's Foods created the casket. This isn't the first time the company has found inspiration in bacon. J&D is also responsible for unleashing Bacon Salt and Baconnaise on the world.

[Related: Would you drink a bacon milkshake?]

A bacon coffin doesn't come cheap -- $2,999.99 plus shipping. But the interior does come with a bacon memorial tube and a bacon-themed air freshener. So you'll have that going for you ... which is nice.

I think the entire concept of spending several Thousand Dollars on a Box to be buried in the ground is Crazy! It hardly matters to the deceased if they are laying on Hand Woven Thai Silk or Broke Glass! My family knows I want to be Cremated in a Pine Box...But now that you mention it...Wrapping my head in Bacon like a Giant Fattie might be fun for S#!T's and Giggles...
30.gif
...JJ

Last edited:
I think the entire concept of spending several Thousand Dollars on a Box to be buried in the ground is Crazy! It hardly matters to the deceased if they are laying on Hand Woven Thai Silk or Broke Glass! My family knows I want to be Cremated in a Pine Box...But now that you mention it...Wrapping my head in Bacon like a Giant Fattie might be fun for S#!T's and Giggles...
30.gif
...JJ
th_HaHAAHaa.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky