Back in business!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

OldSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 5, 2020
Oregon
247A2CA9-DA52-4D21-97B9-2EBF2A9E1320.jpeg

It has been four weeks since surgery. The first three were pretty awful. Now I‘m getting my energy back and feeling better every day. It will be a while before I can move propane tanks around though…

To celebrate, I smoked a couple of small pieces of salmon. I made Mrs. Smoke a snack of crostini, cream cheese, and the salmon. Accompanied by a brut rose champagne (I only had a little!). We used the rest for salmon salads.

It is great to be back amongst the living and smoking!

Good idea. They are very susceptible to bribes. I’ve trained them well.
Lifting the tanks into the RV compartment and out of the back of the pick up after refill it's essential. I tip the propane guy $1 to load the the full tanks after he fills them. My lifting days are over.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky