Back from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Well was a really good trip. I could not log onto forum as verification emails came many hours later but no biggy. Mom actually knew me. She doing better since going into assisted living. We seen several really good bands. Got lucky as this was the first week for them. My brothers fish mongers Oysters where really good as usual. Brother made me seafood dinner every night.

Me and Mom
20210329_142305.jpg

Brother and wife.
20210328_144744.jpg

Here some of bands seen.

Last edited:
Great to hear your Mother is doing better, Brian. And so glad you had a good time. Can't wait til we can go see live bands again.

I was so looking forward to these tomato's but even though they look great did not taste that great. I bought some big totes today to start mine in. Was 37 today but heading into the 80's next Monday.

20210326_103613.jpg

glad it was a good trip and the fam is doing well. we have 2 surviving parents - both moms - they are getting up there. any and all visit time is cherished. glad you got some with mom and brother!

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky