Back again from Central Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeymagoo

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
Lakeland, FL
Hello all,

I am re-roll calling because it has been several years since i have been an active member of the SMF community. I am a weekend worrior smoking in Lakeland, Florida. I do most of my smoking on a UDS, but i also have a 26.75 Weber kettle, a 4 rack Vertical Gas smoker that is so old I don't remember who made it, a brinkman "little red" (as i call it) electric smoker for those quick and easy smokes, and a custom made trailer reverse flow. All in all I can 25 to 30 butts at one time.

Hope to get reacquainted with everyone real soon. Though i stopped posting i never stopped smoking.  I am doing some ribs today and will post a Qview.

Oh-yeah I love Samuel Adams.

Smokeymagoo

I love that area, I drive through there all the time. Had a friend from Oldtown back in college. Ceder Key is great.

Welcome back!  Glad to see you checking in after so long...Now let's have a Sam, and decide what to smoke!  
beercheer.gif

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky