• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Back again from Central Florida

smokeymagoo

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 15, 2008
Hello all,

I am re-roll calling because it has been several years since i have been an active member of the SMF community. I am a weekend worrior smoking in Lakeland, Florida. I do most of my smoking on a UDS, but i also have a 26.75 Weber kettle, a 4 rack Vertical Gas smoker that is so old I don't remember who made it, a brinkman "little red" (as i call it) electric smoker for those quick and easy smokes, and a custom made trailer reverse flow. All in all I can 25 to 30 butts at one time.

Hope to get reacquainted with everyone real soon. Though i stopped posting i never stopped smoking.  I am doing some ribs today and will post a Qview.

Oh-yeah I love Samuel Adams.

Smokeymagoo

flash

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 30, 2007
Well I won't hold the Sam Adams against you. Welcome back. Just NW of you in Chiefland/Cedar Key.

smokeymagoo

Smoke Blower
Joined Mar 15, 2008
I love that area, I drive through there all the time. Had a friend from Oldtown back in college. Ceder Key is great.

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Welcome back!  Glad to see you checking in after so long...Now let's have a Sam, and decide what to smoke!  

Red

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.