B and M spices

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

markuk

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 9, 2013
Suffolk

Picked these up the other day from B&M. All sorts of cooking bits there you don't always see

The BBQ'D has some really nice stuff including brown sugar cumin and mustard. handy for a quick top up twist

Last edited:
Hello Mark.  Got the website saved.  Just FYI; if I understand the 
Rules.gif
 correctly, we are not allowed to post a link to another website who is not a sponsor of SMF.  Hey; it is a business for Jeff so that rule is understandable.  You want advertising on a site with this many members; become a sponsor.  I'd tell 'em the same.  IF a link is the only way to answer a question or offer help then the rule will ( as I understand it ) not be applied to that post.  Now if I am correct, and I was a moderator I'd have to delete that link.  So if you see a link deleted, that's why.  BUT I'm not a moderator, I did pass on the info as I feel a Group Leader should, AND I have the website saved in favuorites before a moderator saw it and deleted it.  
banana_smiley.gif
 Thanks for sharing Mark.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky