1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by msmith, Mar 14, 2007.

1. msmith

msmith Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Check out my new avatar I think its really cool, although its still the general look at what hes doing. Thanks to a good smoking friend the general has come to life. A great big thank you to Mr Up In Smoke for taking the time to liven up the general.

2. bigal

bigal Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I noticed that earlier. Thought it was pretty sweet. Bulging out 'cause of all the food those girls can put down!

Sweet avatar Msmith.

I need to thank Tonto for finding mine. Happy Days are here again. I couldn't tell if it was Brad Pit or..........Al from Happy Days (don't know his name)

2 thumbs up from me Msmith. I can't wait to see what your better half comes up with.

3. teacup13

teacup13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Alfred Delvecchio played by Al Molinaro

4. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Very cool Marvin, brings the General to "Life" [​IMG]

Big Al....it was my pleasure, I think it suits you much more than the koolaid kid [​IMG][​IMG]

5. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I liked the kool aid kid[​IMG]

6. cajunsmoker

Crosby, Stills and Nash[​IMG] No reason to ever change that.

7. linecut

linecut Fire Starter

its funny how the avatars put an unrealistic personality to the person,

its funny my wife tells me that my avatar matches my personality to a T. the only thing i would like to do is get some movement in my avatar like some of you guys do. how do you do that?

8. tonto1117

Now that last part is funny stuff!!LOL....... I argree with cajun... can't go wrong with crosby, stills and nash[​IMG]

Big Al- love ya whatever your avatar looks like!!! [​IMG]

9. bigal

bigal Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

I liked AL from Happy Days, kids thought it was stupid and they like the kool-aid kid. They win over all. Wife also liked AL, but as we all know..........kids win any day.

Thanks Tonto, I appreciate the help on finding "AL", but gonna have to stick to the kool aid kid. It was that or sponge Bob.

Kool-Aid and vodka sounds pretty good now anyway. :)

10. t-bone tim

t-bone tim Master of the Pit OTBS Member

great avatar ms.smith ,gotta love that ol general.

11. cajunsmoker

I can't think of any "movement" for your avatar that wouldn't be rated X[​IMG]

12. gofish

gofish Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Linecut
    Swap'em back and forth to keep all of the family happy [​IMG]

13. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Legendary Pitmaster

Marvin -

That's a great smoker and a fitting avatar! Nice job Carl!

[​IMG]

14. tonto1117

I am deeply wouned Big AL...all that hard work and nary a piont for poor tonto [​IMG] All kidding aside I really do like the cool-aid and vodka kid!!![​IMG] lol......