• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Avacados and home roasted coffee beans courtesy of Scarbelly

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
I got a nice gift in the mail yesterday from Gary. Gary lives in the Avacado growing capital of the world and I had mentioned to him I'd like to try some. He also roasts his own coffee beans so he sent me a vacum pack of those. I in return sent him some carolina style bbq sauces from my neck of the woods. We had a lot of fun doing this and I can't wait til this ridiculous cold, icy weather breaks so I can make homemeade guacamole. Once again thank you Scarbelly!

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
have them with a cup of coffee yummy

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
congrats! nice lookin avos.......gary what kind are those?

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
If they were ripe they would be heading towards darker skin for sure - I  told Steve to put a couple in a brown bag with either an apple or bananna to allow their off gasses to ripen the avos. Works like a charm.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
Nice Exchange...  Looks like you hit the Jackpot on Avocados...

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
absolutely, I am really looking forward to them. I think I'm going to smoke a chucky and a beer can chicken and make smoked meal with a little south west style to it with homemade guacamole. Qview to come...

Nice Exchange...  Looks like you hit the Jackpot on Avocados...

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
absolutely, I am really looking forward to them. I think I'm going to smoke a chucky and a beer can chicken and make smoked meal with a little south west style to it with homemade guacamole. Qview to come...

sounds like a solid plan!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.