Aussie grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
There was a grill included with the RV I bought. Never heard of them. It's a gasser.

Aussie-205-Stainless-Steel-Tabletop-Gas-Grill-2.jpg

Anybody have/used one? Doesn't appear to be high quality. They go for around 100.00. Might be good for the RV I guess.

Think they make a portable charcoal grill that's very good for the price, might surprise on how well it cooks, time to give it a try before you head out. a table top small pellet smoker might be a good travel cooker , have seen them but not read any reviews, my 17" Blackstone and Jumbo Joe will be taken on all camping adventures these days

Reactions: Steve H
Think they make a portable charcoal grill that's very good for the price, might surprise on how well it cooks, time to give it a try before you head out. a table top small pellet smoker might be a good travel cooker , have seen them but not read any reviews, my 17" Blackstone and Jumbo Joe will be taken on all camping adventures these days
Thanks. My Blackstone and ooni pellet pizza oven are going as well. Since this Aussie is gas. I'm not sure if I'll use it much. Probably put the smokey Joe in the camper as well.

Steve I had one very similar to that for one of my older boats. It was small propane bottle use or a tray for charcoal.

Only used couple times. Small but it was mostly just Mona and I out fishing in that boat

David

edit : Like you said , cheaper quality and shinny , for a while

Reactions: Steve H
Steve I had one very similar to that for one of my older boats. It was small propane bottle use or a tray for charcoal.

Only used couple times. Small but it was mostly just Mona and I out fishing in that boat

David

edit : Like you said , cheaper quality and shinny , for a while
Lol! Thanks David.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
For the amount of times it would get used bring it along. Would make for quick burgers in the rain.

I had a grill very similar to that one many years ago on my first TX boat. Can't tell you how many great meals we enjoyed with that thing. I had a safety minded platform I built to use it on the boat itself but most times we'd just nudge up to shore someplace with a nice beach area, unload the goodies, and have ourselves a nice picnic. That was one handy little cooker!!

Robert

Reactions: TH-n-PA
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky