Artichoke-Spinach Bacon Burger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
A few months back someone on this site posted up a burger like the one I did, can't remember who posted it, but I've been thinking about that burger ever since. I picked up a couple of tubs of this stuff at Sam's Club, it's addictive.
DSCN2682.JPG

I had all the fixin's; 3/4 pound ground brisket burger, couple thick slices of my maple bacon, homemade bun and some onions so I fired up the BS flattop on the patio and got to cookin'
DSCN2685.JPG
DSCN2687.JPG

Time to get in the kitchen and start building!
DSCN2688.JPG

DSCN2689.JPG

My good friend Robert, aka tx smoker tx smoker , got me back into putting maters on my burgers
DSCN2690.JPG

Chopped in half and all cuddled up with a nice cold RR
DSCN2692.JPG

This burger was absolutely delicious, by the time I finished it off I was stuffed, glad I didn't bother to make any fries to go with it. My wife says this artichoke dip on a cracker is better than ice cream, and just about as fattening. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it, thanks for lookin' in and y'all stay safe! RAY

Wow Ray...that's one stellar burger right there buddy. We have had the dip before and you're right, it's addictive. I make my own now but man oh man, it's good on a whole lot of different things.Never thought about putting it on a burger but that's brilliant. Excellent job buddy!!

Robert

Reactions: sawhorseray
Looks tasty Ray! Never would've thought to put it on a burger either. Maters are a nice touch too...unless they are the flavorless hydroponic ones.

Ryan

Wow Ray...that's one stellar burger right there buddy. We have had the dip before and you're right, it's addictive. I make my own now but man oh man, it's good on a whole lot of different things. Never thought about putting it on a burger but that's brilliant. Excellent job buddy!! Robert

Thanks you Robert! It's most likely something I won't be doing very often but it was a nice change up with a good flavor. Thank you for the Like amigo, I do appreciate it. RAY

That looks very tasty!

Thanks Norm, it satisfied my taste buds and my curiosity! RAY

Looks tasty Ray! Never would've thought to put it on a burger either. Maters are a nice touch too...unless they are the flavorless hydroponic ones. Ryan

Thanks Ryan! I'd have never thought of it either had I not seem someone on the forum post it up. I buy the vine-ripe maters now since we moved, they aren't bad. In CA we always had a garden that turned out great tasty maters, nothing grows in AZ but cactus, too darned hot. Thanks you for the Like Ryan, I do appreciate it. RAY

Those Sams Club dips are fantastic! Man what else can be said about that burger, really speaks for itself. It’s just a gorgeous piece of burger work that I’d love to loosen my belt and sit down too! Great job.

Looks good Ray !

Thanks Rich, having the flattop right out the door makes life a lot easier! RAY

Man ray that looks delicious. Love everything you did. I get a tub of that dip everytime I go to sam's. Good stuff

Thanks Jake! Last Sam's run I was instructed to get two tubs of the stuff and this burger already finished off the first one. Seems every time I open the fridge to see what's for snacking I end up with this stuff and some crackers, seems to go well with beer.

Yes sir now that is one good looking burger! Jim

Thanks Jim, and thanks for the Like, I appreciate it! RAY

Tasty lookin burger man, nice job!

Thank you WHB! It worked out pretty well for a last minutes change of menu. Thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

Those Sams Club dips are fantastic! Man what else can be said about that burger, really speaks for itself. It’s just a gorgeous piece of burger work that I’d love to loosen my belt and sit down too! Great job.

Thank you Jeff! I have a Sam's and a Costco each less than a couple of miles from my house, for some reason Sam's just seems so much easier to navigate, and no standing in line to checkout. Thank you for the Like Jeff, I do appreciate it. RAY

Looks good. I think I have the fixins around for the dip. Now you got me thinking!....JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky