Arby's Horsey Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've always thought it was okay, but doesn't have the bite that I like in a horseradish sauce. There are plenty of other alternatives I'd use first.

I see that my local Krogers has Horsey, and regular sauce. Wally World not yet. Next time I make roast beef I'm grabbing a bottle of both.

Reactions: DougE
are there only 2 sauces available white and red? I have heard people saying they have a 3 pepper sauce is that the red I see in stores?

Red sauce is pretty good (on the fries) LOL. IMO sour cream + fresh horseradish + a shake of Accent is better than store horsey or Arby's. There's a burger joint here that puts "tartar sauce" on their burgers. That tartar sauce has horseradish in it. Pretty tasty.

Reactions: Zen
Made an Arby's run today and even though I like horseradish, I hardly every get it there. It was very tasty. I have some Boars Head at home that is also very good.

Made an Arby's run today and even though I like horseradish, I hardly every get it there. It was very tasty. I have some Boars Head at home that is also very good.
the boars head and woeblers horseradish sauce is pretty good. I will have to pick up some and do a side by side test against the horsey.

So general consensus is the Arbys red sauce in the stores is different from the 3 pepper sauce that they serve at Arbys?

the boars head and woeblers horseradish sauce is pretty good. I will have to pick up some and do a side by side test against the horsey.

So general consensus is the Arbys red sauce in the stores is different from the 3 pepper sauce that they serve at Arbys?
The red sauce is called Arby's sauce. The 3 pepper sauce is called 3 pepper sauce lol. They are not the same

Reactions: clifish
Im going to have to check that out! I love that sauce! I always ask for extra packets in the drive through whether i ordered any food or not!

I’ve been making my own version of the Horsey sauce but using Nasal Napalm horseradish and unless you love the burn I do not recommend what I make lol
LOL, sounds like me. I use Beaver brand Extra-Hot! Horseradish. Good on prime rib, and mixed with ketchup, lemon juice, and crushed capers, makes a great cocktail sauce.

You guys might like this story... My parents have grown horseradish for a long time. When we were first married I decided one year to impress them and bring some fresh stuff to the In Laws for Easter. MIL makes a great ham. Told them all to take it easy but was met with the typical yeah, yeah, whatever. They tried their best not to show it but all were crying and sniffing LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky