Apple & Cherry Chunks at Home Depot

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You guys could always try the exchange program through this site some of us other members have access to different types of woods and would like to trade for other unique BBQ related items that we cant get in our areas. I just got a good score on some wild cherry from a guy I know in the lawn care bussiness. Also have a good amount of seasoned apple...its plentiful up here!

Just Sayin'!

SOB
John Chapman did most of his work in Ohio---Better known as "Johnny Appleseed".  
icon14.gif

Bear

Al, have you tried Home Depot recently? I have been to three different stores in the Tampa area and they all had a good supply of Apple and Cherry chunks.
I went there today to check & still the same old thing. Next time I go to Lakeland to Sam's I'll check the HD up there. 

John Chapman did most of his work in Ohio---Better known as "Johnny Appleseed".  
icon14.gif

Bear

Yep...he must have been extra busy around here, I've got 4 apple orchards within 25 miles of my house.  I haven't had to visit one yet... still workin on the pile I got from a co-worker that had a tree fall down in a storm a year ago.

sausage.gif

SOB

They just got cherry chunks here, bought a couple of bags. They seem to work well. I like bigger chunks, but these are fine.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky