Apology To All My SMF Friends

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad your back Robert!
Seems like I’m busy all the time too, & I’ve been retired since I was 59. Way to hang in there & get er done!!
Al

The mice will play. When the cats away.

Good to have ya back
Chris

Glad you are back, was wondering . Maybe an early fall vacation

Good you are finally getting back on track ( it was not a train, lol )
we missed you , but you are back , and it was not for major family issues, so that is good.
Thanks so much David. I wasn't sure about that train for a while as every day I felt like I'd been hit by one :emoji_wink: I still have a lot of vacation racked up and am considering taking a trip to hook up with more forum friends but am kinda scared what I might come home to. your sentiments are appreciated but all is well here...except for the aforementioned insanity :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
The good news is you did get a vacation Robert! Nobody picking up the slack in your absence is flat inexcusable.
Thank you Matt and I agree. I've been doing this for the company since they started up 8 years ago. You'd think with that much time and all the counseling I did before I left, at least some of the stuff would have gotten taken care of...but nope. As noted, I was absolutely livid when I saw the schedule my first day back.

Robert

I was absolutely livid and almost quit right there on the spot

...quitting was not an option.
As Vince Lombardi said, "Winners never quit and quitters never win."

When I was trying to get my captain's license, there was one of the 4 tests that was very difficult and I failed the practice tests over and over and over again. Got really frustrated and was ready to just quit because it wasn't worth the stress that I was going through. But my wife said she had never seen me quit anything, fail...yes, but quit...no. With that and my determination, I persevered and stayed the course.

Glad to see you back, Robert...

Life has its ups and downs. No body knows any better that I after the year I had in 2021. Just dig in and mve forward you will find me and some others on your as roadblocks.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky