Anything better than soup cans available for a grease cup for a charcoal grill?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaybird1103

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 12, 2013
Are there any universal grease cups that can fit either a Char-Griller Charcoal grill (like my brother in law has) or a RiverGrille/Kingsford/Rankam grill like I have (received for a Christmas gift)? They recommend using either a soda pop can (which is thin and the grease can go through it easily) or a soup can (many of which are lined with plastic and can melt).

If there are any universal grease cups for charcoal grills that can fit these grills and made of a sturdier material where a soup can won't have to be used, please let me know.

I don't know if there would be a way to hang this, maybe a j hook or something from the hardware store installed. These are nice heavy SS pails I use them on my pellet grill, because the pail that came with it wash crap.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky