• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Anything better than soup cans available for a grease cup for a charcoal grill?

jaybird1103

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 12, 2013
Are there any universal grease cups that can fit either a Char-Griller Charcoal grill (like my brother in law has) or a RiverGrille/Kingsford/Rankam grill like I have (received for a Christmas gift)? They recommend using either a soda pop can (which is thin and the grease can go through it easily) or a soup can (many of which are lined with plastic and can melt).

If there are any universal grease cups for charcoal grills that can fit these grills and made of a sturdier material where a soup can won't have to be used, please let me know.

shtrdave

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 11, 2010
I don't know if there would be a way to hang this, maybe a j hook or something from the hardware store installed. These are nice heavy SS pails I use them on my pellet grill, because the pail that came with it wash crap.
amazon" style="max-width:120px">

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.