Anyone has interest to review Inkbird vacuum sealer for free on Amazon?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would love to be considered. I have an Amazon account and have never done a review for Inkbird. I would love the opportunity to give the Inkbird a good hard look at. I am starting my farm and have a large family to feed, as well as all our animals. I am also tired of using other peoples vacuum sealer.

Who has interest to reveiw our vacuum sealer for free on Amazon? Please reply this post and send us messages if you have interest.😆😆. We have 10 free units to do reveiws now.
👉👉Notes: Each person only has one chance for this unit, please give this chance to other friends if you have done this before. Thank you!😆😆

Who can enter this time free review list?
People who has Amazon account.
View attachment 513960
Very interested - was just talking with my wife about getting a vacuum sealer! We do not have one now, and would love to try an InkBird. Your thermometer products are great and we use those too!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
This is a cool deal, thanks Inkbird. Added it to my Amazon wish list. If my FS ever dies, I will be on this sealer.

Who has interest to reveiw our vacuum sealer for free on Amazon? Please reply this post and send us messages if you have interest.😆😆. We have 10 free units to do reveiws now.
👉👉Notes: Each person only has one chance for this unit, please give this chance to other friends if you have done this before. Thank you!😆😆

View attachment 513960
does this use standard seal-a- meal bags?

View attachment 513960
I'd be happy to test and review. my sealer is acting up and might need to replce. I used and reviewed your great products previously

Last edited:

View attachment 513960
I would like to. Thanks for the opportunity if chosen.

I would be interested as well. I do a fair amount of vacuum sealing. I am preparing more bacon later in the month and will be sealing that as well. I could review not only here but on several of the smoking and cooking FB sites I post on. I've done a few contests and also reviews for Inkbird purchases in the past on those groups.

Last edited:

I am interested .

I would gladly test and review this product - very happy with my Inkbird remote therm…ready to expand!

Red

Good luck everyone, I was first in line and have a Amazon prime membership but 1 thing not posted, I have no pay pal account these days so somebody else may have better luck lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky