Anyone has interest to review Inkbird vacuum sealer for free on Amazon?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Who has interest to reveiw our vacuum sealer for free on Amazon? Please reply this post and send us messages if you have interest.😆😆. We have 10 free units to do reveiws now.
👉👉Notes: Each person only has one chance for this unit, please give this chance to other friends if you have done this before. Thank you!😆😆

Who can enter this time free review list?
People who has Amazon account.
1634719920398.png

Sure! My old sealer died and have been getting by without because of lack of funds...JJ

Reactions: Steve H
I'd be glaad to review the vacuum sealer. I've got an old Foodsaver that's barely working, and I've been looking at what replacement to purchase.

I'd be honored to give a review. I do a LOT of vac sealing and it'd be a pleasure to give what I hope is another great review of your company and products. Please add me to the list.

Robert

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve H
I have one and it is great, the best out of the 3 I have, Great Offer for anyone needing one of these.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky