Anyone has interest to review BBQ Temperature Controller for free on Amazon?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has interest to review our Bluetooth & Wifi BBQ Temperature Controller for free on Amazon? Please reply this post and send us messages if you have interest.😆😆. We have 10 free units to do reviews now.
👉👉Notes: Each person only has one chance for this unit, please give this chance to other friends if you have done this before. Thank you!😆😆

Who can enter this time free review list?
People who has Amazon account.

Open for USA and Canadian friends :emoji_raised_hands: :emoji_raised_hands:

View attachment 528217
If selected, how will we be notified?

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Looks like a nice unit. I was planning on smoking a Wagyu brisket on Easter. Wasn’t sure if I would do an all nighter with my WSM/Guru setup, or just spend the day smoking it on my Lang. However it sure would be a good test of your unit to try it out on an all night cook, with a Wagyu brisket.
Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky