Anyone has interest to review BBQ Temperature Controller for free on Amazon?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be late to the party, but just created an account here because I have been researching a temperature monitor / controller for my char griller Akorn and ended up spending hours reading this forum!

If you need a noob to test it, I have done smoking on my Akorn, but this would be my first time using anything besides a basic probe.

And if not, I will probably end up buying one anyway, or at least one of your temp monitors, they seem to get good reviews and priced extremely well.

I may be late to the party, but just created an account here because I have been researching a temperature monitor / controller for my char griller Akorn and ended up spending hours reading this forum!

If you need a noob to test it, I have done smoking on my Akorn, but this would be my first time using anything besides a basic probe.

And if not, I will probably end up buying one anyway, or at least one of your temp monitors, they seem to get good reviews and priced extremely well.
I am finishing a canadian bacon on my Big Red Akorn from a couple weeks ago after cold smoking 6 hours. I've had great results with10 lit coals in the center of rings of unlit at 1.5 barely open top and botton vents for 225 or higher. I'd try this unit but it maybe paypal, being a deal breaker for me or the top vent regulator that opens and no fan as your bottom vent stays at 1.5. I think it's smobot

I am finishing a canadian bacon on my Big Red Akorn from a couple weeks ago after cold smoking 6 hours. I've had great results with10 lit coals in the center of rings of unlit at 1.5 barely open top and botton vents for 225 or higher. I'd try this unit but it maybe paypal, being a deal breaker for me or the top vent regulator that opens and no fan as your bottom vent stays at 1.5. I think it's smobot
I did look at smobot, someone else in another forum mentioned it but it seems out of stock right now for the akorn, and a bit expensive for just a top vent regulator. I want new temperature probes as well, almost talked myself into a fireboard 2 drive with the fan, but that also is a pretty penny to jump right into.

This free test has ended, thank you for supporting us! Next time I will post information here if there is a new offer. :emoji_raised_hands: :emoji_grin: I hope you are safe in your family and business!

Miya

Reactions: bigfurmn

This free test has ended, thank you for supporting us! Next time I will post information here if there is a new offer. :emoji_raised_hands: :emoji_grin: I hope you are safe in your family and business!

Miya

I have no idea on how I could miss this.... Getting old? Ha!
If this is not too late - I am interested!

Miya

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky