Anyone Custom Painting their Smoker/Grill????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hagewood91

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 4, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
My rectec paint is less than perfect, and instead of touching up the 3-4 inch places that need to be touched up, I was thinking about just sanding her down and painting it all. It seems most people just paint their cookers black. That is all fine and dandy, but I was wondering if there were any of you out there that have painted your cookers different colors? Custom? I ran across the "Stove Bright" brand paints that withstand heat up to 1200 degrees, and they have a plethora of cool colors! My cooker rarely goes above 500 and that is just to cook burgers about once a month, so I think these would work great. Just seeing if anyone else has experience with it! Thank you!

Mine is black but different:

IMG_0103.jpg

Reactions: hagewood91
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky