Any word on Deejay/Shelly in NY?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
she won't have to work... just suck up our smoking goodness, prop a foot up & enjoy- ain't that incentive ??? or me in flowerdy surf shorts & flippy flops & rib juices on bare feet ought to be entertaining.....lol

Sounds like you all had a great time. Yes, the "baths" are fun. How did you manage such a large sink?????

Come on down, we will be here....

http://www.ncagr.com/markets/facilit...okin/index.htm

This will give you one last chance for the year.... not many more left... get 'em while you can. Shelby is the weekend before, and that is a LARGE one. It was like 24 degrees there last year
icon_eek.gif

Bill

I'm working on training a girl that can take over a gig I have that weekend. If she seems ready at the festival we're doing tomorrow through Sunday, we just might make it...

I'd love nothing better than to sit around and watch you two cook....I'll even do the dishes...lol

I'll bring plenty of Corona for Debi and plenty of Bloody Mary fixins......gypsey, you get the tequila lime shrimp ready.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky