Any SXS / UTV fans here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like fun. We don't have any dunes around here just lots and lots of woods. I have a Polaris Ranger and use it on the farm about everyday but don't get to trail ride very often

Must be fun to have open sand dunes to play.
We have very odd dunes around here. They are (relatively) young 10,000 yo formations from a glacial age and retreat.
They are not vast areas of wind blown sand, but unique micro cultures of plant and animal fauna.
By the time ATVs (quads) and side by sides were introduced, our sand hills were shut down for motorized vehicles.
I have to agree as they are very sensitive to traffic, especially the thrill seeker that cannot stay on a trail.

Reactions: Dive Bar Casanova
Nice moisture in that sand, was a good day to ride.
Gotta be real careful on the wet sand in the fast turns.
Hooks up and will flip ya real quick. No drifting or sliding.
It's easier to see the contours and we get fewer wrecks than on a Death Valley bright Sunny day.
Bigger sand machines have trouble in the wet sand, the SXS's seem to thrive in it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky