Any reason other then money not to go with the 1050 over the 560?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbnice1

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 22, 2017
I like the extra space, but I am wondering if there is any reason to go with the smaller model.

Last question I promise! Just been a while since I have a smoker I actually liked verses one that was just easy. (vertical charcoal smoker, vs MES30)

Was
I like the extra space, but I am wondering if there is any reason to go with the smaller model.

Last question I promise! Just been a while since I have a smoker I actually liked verses one that was just easy. (vertical charcoal smoker, vs MES30)
i have 560 and returned, ordered 1050

I'm waiting to here from the 1050 guys if it heats as evenly and sears as well as the 560. If they made the heating tunnel bigger, there should be no issue...JJ

Like It unit but need something bigger, I’m new to the smoking so Gravity feed make it easier

only downfall I see is charcoal usage with either. Coarse it aint like you use it every day

I have had a 560 since middle of January.
I bought a 1050 the end of April.
They both cook terrific, take virtually the same time to get to set temps
I don't measure charcoal usage as I don't worry how much or little I use

I ordered it from bass pro so I could pick it up here locally. I think its back ordered for a couple weeks as well.

Reactions: Aledavidov
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky