• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Any experience with this "blue plastic tray" dehydrator?

mlol

Joined Mar 11, 2013
I know this isnt a smoker, but I thought I would ask before I buy it. This unit is shipping directly from china, alot of info on this page:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151166944182&ssPageName=ADME:X:eRTM:US:1123

Has anyone used one of these before or know someone who has experience with one? Considering shipping and tax to where I am in the EU its the best deal I can find. But to go through all the hastle and find out its shitty quality would be a big waste of time and money.

Before I was looking at a stainless steel unit, but for making jerky if it gets the job done, it gets the job done right?

Thanks!

sb59

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 27, 2013
Go to Amazon type in Weston Vegekiln 10 tray.  2 less trays but heck of a lot cheaper ! Weston at least will be there if you  have a problem.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.