Anti-grilling

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If grilling is so damned bad, why does his picture look so damned delicious?

Reactions: jcam222
That's about as anti-American as you can get. At least the folks here are far smarter than to believe his(??) drivel.

Robert
One would sure hope they are smart enough.
Just sad to see almost every American tradition or institution that we hold dear being under assault daily and constantly.

One would sure hope they are smart enough.
Just sad to see almost every American tradition or institution that we hold dear being under assault daily and constantly.

Yep but there will always be some do-gooder out there that's so much smarter than us and feels compelled to protect us from ourselves because we're too stupid to know what we are doing. Can't speak for everybody but I have cooked and served tens of thousands of meals to friends and family on grills and smokers without poisoning a single one of them. I guess I've just been really lucky for the past 40 years or so. Perhaps I should change my ways before my luck runs out :emoji_astonished:

Robert

Reactions: bigfurmn
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky