Another Tool in my collection PKGO

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

radioguy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 12, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
We bought a travel trailer a few years back and I have been working on my cooking roadshow. I already use a Pit Barrel jr and a Blackstone when camping. I had a need for a nice charcoal grill as I do like flame kissed food. I did use my PBjr grill over my chimney starter for a good sear on some steaks. I was looking around and about to get a little Weber Smoky Joe when I happened upon the PKGO made by PK grills. They had a special sale a while back so I pulled the trigger and bought one. Its advertised as a portable grill for tailgating and camping. It was a bit pricey but it is made out of solid cast aluminum and designed very well. I have cooked on it a few times and it works like a champ. To date I only have done direct and indirect cooking. I will try to "smoke" some meal in the near future. If you have a need for more capacity the PKGO will convert into two Hibachi style grills to double to cooking area. All items are contained by the locking lid. Very Clever!

RG
20230423_194024.jpg 20230423_192255.jpg
PKGO.PNG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky