Another Ribeye from A Prime Rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice meal I would take those scallops in a second.
Hey, don't want to rush things but when you retire that nija am I first in line to get it? :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:

Warren
Thank You Warren!!
Nope, Sorry!! I've been teaching Mrs Bear how to make this Ninja talk, so she'll eventually be taking over.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Sorry John. I could have sworn I replied to this earlier. That steak and plate looks great.

Point for sure
Chris

Now dats what I'm talking about!! Nice looking meal Bear. Ya just need a good shot of black pepper on that tater :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thank You Robert!!
The tater got a good dose of CBP.
This just happened to be "My camera was in one room & the CBP was in another."
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That's the way Bear!!!
Mine is still in the freezer but you just showed me what I'm doing with it.!!!
Nice Plate big guy, real nice plate

Looks awesome! We just did boneless chicken thighs. We’re digging the ninja, you pushed me over!
Thanks Jed!!
I knew you'd like it !!
Glad I was right !
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice cook Bear, that is definitely a meal I’d have no problem sitting down too! You have that Ninja dialed in…. Your going to talk me into one of them units yet!

Another fine cook there Bear. Great looking steak and I don't think that plate of bacon wrapped scallops is enough to share with Mona. LOL. I should do some of those up for her soon . She loves those

Great cook Bear

David
sorry for the late response, I am trying to catch up with all the posts I keep missing...working too much

Nice cook Bear, that is definitely a meal I’d have no problem sitting down too! You have that Ninja dialed in…. Your going to talk me into one of them units yet!
Thank You Justin!!
This Ninja really is Outstanding!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Another fine cook there Bear. Great looking steak and I don't think that plate of bacon wrapped scallops is enough to share with Mona. LOL. I should do some of those up for her soon . She loves those

Great cook Bear

David
sorry for the late response, I am trying to catch up with all the posts I keep missing...working too much

Thank You David!!
I miss a lot of them too, but it's not from working too much!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky