Another Ribeye from A Prime Rib

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Another Ribeye from A Prime Rib

This is another one of those Steaks, taken from one of my Older Prime Ribs from my Freezer.
Since I can no longer Smoke them, like I used to do so many, I just started making steaks in my Ninja.
It does such an Awesome Job, I figured I might as well ride along & enjoy it.

I got some Green Beans, a Baked Tater, and some Bacon Wrapped Scallops on the side here too.

Everything was Tasty!!
Hope You enjoy the Pics!

Bear

One small Prime Rib cut into 4 steaks:
IMG_8273.JPG

Marinating in some of the Korean stuff "Bibigo" Jake tipped me off to:
IMG_8274.JPG

Closer look:
IMG_8275.JPG

Flipped:
IMG_8276.JPG

Time to remove the Scallops:
IMG_8277.JPG

A couple more minutes for the Steak:
IMG_8278.JPG

Resting to our target temp:
IMG_8279.JPG

Bear's Supper all done:
IMG_8280.JPG

Last edited:
Looks good Bear.

I've only done steak in my Ninja Foodi twice.The first one was a little over done at medium but the second one I paid a little closer attention and med/rare it was.I don't get the nice sear lines like you do,more of an over pan fried look.

Looks good Bear.

I've only done steak in my Ninja Foodi twice.The first one was a little over done at medium but the second one I paid a little closer attention and med/rare it was.I don't get the nice sear lines like you do,more of an over pan fried look.
Thank You Norm!!
This one didn't get as good grill marks as most of them, but I don't go anything special, other than running it on "Hi", and the #5 setting gets the inside just like we like it.

Bear

Nice meal I would take those scallops in a second.
Hey, don't want to rush things but when you retire that nija am I first in line to get it? :emoji_wink::emoji_laughing:

Warren

Great meal John! Everything looks delicious and perfectly cooked. My Ninja is due in this week, anxiously awaiting. Great work as always.

Now dats what I'm talking about!! Nice looking meal Bear. Ya just need a good shot of black pepper on that tater :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Looks awesome! We just did boneless chicken thighs. We’re digging the ninja, you pushed me over!

Nice job on those steaks John. I appreciate you hanging out with us and showing off the ninja
Thank You Jake!!
I'm glad you guys still appreciate my efforts.

Bear
That looks great, Bear!

Now I am thinking of scallops......

Thank You TH !!
Hard not to think about Scallops wrapped in Bacon!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: TH-n-PA
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky