another newbie new yorker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

panhead

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 6, 2007
new york
i just want to say hello to everyone here and tell you all its a pleasure to keep such knowledgable company...ive been smoking meat and fish and anythibg else for a few years now and i want to learn all i cab to improve my cooking...this is my first post but i have been reading alot of the threads on this site and i think i foind a great site with a bunch of nice folk here

Welcome to SMF from a fellow New Yorker. You are correct, this is a great place filled with friendly and knowledgeable people.

Ron

Welcome aboard.

Looking forward to seeing some of your handywork from the smoker.

icon_lol.gif

thanks for the warm welcome,,,i am smoking ribs today on my old brinkmann smoker,,,i think this is its last season,the weather has rusted the bottom up pretty well....maybe i will get a weber when this one dies..i will wait and see what i learn on this site before i buy a new one

Welcome Panhead. Nice to see you on the forum. I hope you will feel free to share your adventures, ask questions, and draw from a wealth of knowledge offered from some mighty friendly folks on the forum.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky