Another Newbie Joining In

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by zippyk, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Hello All!

I've been lurking for awhile and really enjoy the recipes and tips. I have a GOSM (regular size - propane). I also have a kettle-type electric smoker that I used for quite a while, until I upgraded. I'll keep it around in case we have a party and I need more than one smoker. I have some questions to ask, but can't figure out how to post a new thread. I don't see a button anywhere (other than in this section). I'm sure it's here somewhere, but can someone direct me to the right place? Thanks, and I look forward to reading more!

Zippyk

2. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

when you are in a section (say, beef) top left says start new thread. welcome to smf btw.

3. ron50

ron50 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

NY
    Welcome to SMF! Enjoy your stay.

4. Thanks! I just now discovered all these new threads. Maybe someone already answered my question. I'm still learning.....[​IMG]

5. jts70

jts70 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome glad you coulld make it!

6. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Welcome to SMF Zippyk!!!

7. bigal

bigal Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

welcome to smf! must send all memebers oranges! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF

9. keywesmoke

keywesmoke Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Zippy, I'm glad you came over. This site is extremely informative and the fine smokers here are very friendly and helpful! Glad you made it! Q

10. blackhawk19

blackhawk19 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Big welcome from Alabama, remember everybody loves pics of your smokes [​IMG]

11. crownovercoke

crownovercoke Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Glad to have you aboard.. Welcome to SMF. As you probibly know from "lurking" around there is a great amount of knowledge on this forum and plenty of friends. Ask as many questions as you like some will be along shortly with help...

Welcome and smoke on!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. catfish

catfish Meat Mopper OTBS Member

welcome to SMF this is a great place.

13. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Welcome Zippy -

I've been here a good while and I'm always learning something new around here! Don't be shy just ask.

14. hillbillysmoker

hillbillysmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Glad to see you on the forum Zippy. I look forward to your posts as you get to know the friendly folks here.

15. cajun_1

cajun_1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG] Welcome to the SMF [​IMG]

16. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF, you'll find plenty of great ideas and tips from some friendly folks.

17. hawgheaven

hawgheaven Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome aboard the mighty SMF Zippyk! Glad you found your way here!

18. az_redneck

az_redneck Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Howdy from Arizona.. Welcome to SMF..

This is the place for questions and tips. Anything from smoking, hearing a funny joke, to birthing babies.. Ok, that's a stretch. But, we will tell you how to smoke a suckling pig. Close enough? [​IMG]

Enjoy

19. Thank you, everyone! I have learned so much already, it's amazing. It seems you can smoke just about anything, and I plan to. Can't wait to get started on several of the recipes I have discovered.

20. Welcome to SMF, Enjoy the smoke!!!!!!