Another newb from Oklahoma

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Jmt

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 17, 2018
Broken Arrow, OK
I've been using a Portable Kitchen for 15 or so years and am pulling the trigger on an M1 from Mgrills next week. Had it narrowed down to a Hasty Bake Legacy or a Cookshack Smokette Elite (SM025) but decided that the M1 was best for my needs. I mostly do burgers and chicken now, but I am looking forward to smoking some butts, briskets, and ribs. I have a lot to learn, so I'll be around!

I've been using a Portable Kitchen for 15 or so years and am pulling the trigger on an M1 from Mgrills next week. Had it narrowed down to a Hasty Bake Legacy or a Cookshack Smokette Elite (SM025) but decided that the M1 was best for my needs. I mostly do burgers and chicken now, but I am looking forward to smoking some butts, briskets, and ribs. I have a lot to learn, so I'll be around!
M1 is a great multipurpose smoker grill. Like that one.. like a Mercedes-Benz. Lol
Wish you luck and hope you have a great time cooking and smoking..
Enjoy the forum and welcome!

Reactions: Jmt
texas-animated-flag-1.gif
Good morning and welcome to the forum from a muggy wet day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky