1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Another New Floridian

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by rushnrv, Aug 14, 2019 at 3:03 PM.

1. Hello. New to the forum from the Pensacola area. Just got into grilling with a Weber Kettle about a year and a half ago and have recently started experimenting with smoking on it. I just this found this forum recently and am already excited about the info being passed around. Anyway, look forward to participating and getting into cooking more.

Cabo, kruizer and JC in GB like this.
  2. creek bottom

creek bottom Smoke Blower SMF Premier Member

Welcome aboard from NW PA... Great site with a bunch of great people! Lots of great info here...

3. Welcome from bama! Watch in no time you are going to have multiple toys and gadgets to smoke on or with.

4. 5GRILLZNTN

5GRILLZNTN Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the addiction from Middle TN!

5. JC in GB

JC in GB Smoking Fanatic

Welcome from Wisconsin. :emoji_cat:

6. gmc2003

gmc2003 Legendary Pitmaster OTBS Member

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun. You can't go wrong with a Kettle. There are allot of us that use them often.

Chris

7. NU2SMOKE

NU2SMOKE Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Welcome from Ft. Lauderdale neighbor!!

8. kruizer

kruizer Master of the Pit

Welcome to SMF from Minnesota.

9. chopsaw

chopsaw Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Just used my kettle to do chicken legs .
    Welcome aboard .

10. SmokinAl

SmokinAl SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to SMF!
    Glad to have you join in on the fun!
    Al

11. Brass Man

Brass Man Fire Starter

Welcome from Poinciana in central Florida.