• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Another meateater bacon smoke.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Here's yet another bacon job. I used buckboard bacon cure since I still have some. I added 1 TBS. of turbinado sugar per pound with the cure and 2 TBS. course ground black pepper. 10 day's and into the smoker with AMNS with 2 rows of maple dust. This was much better than my first attempt. The AMNS with maple dust and the sugar added to the cure was the kicker. I sliced it up nice and thick and have a separate pile of ends and pieces for some beans. Man this is so much better than store bought. Enjoy!

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
that looks so nice, well done

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks Great Meateater!

That's about the meatiest Bacon I've ever seen too!!!

Really Nice!

Bear

smokinstevo27

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 17, 2010
Your name is Meateater for a reason, thats lookin really good compared to the stringy garbage bacon I had for breakfast this morning.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Your name is Meateater for a reason, thats lookin really good compared to the stringy garbage bacon I had for breakfast this morning.
  Stevo, anyone of the baconators on here can get you going on some, really easy. If i can do it.......
 Then there's buckboard bacon and canadian bacon. It's really that simple.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.