Another meateater bacon smoke.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
Hendertucky, Nv.
Here's yet another bacon job. I used buckboard bacon cure since I still have some. I added 1 TBS. of turbinado sugar per pound with the cure and 2 TBS. course ground black pepper. 10 day's and into the smoker with AMNS with 2 rows of maple dust. This was much better than my first attempt. The AMNS with maple dust and the sugar added to the cure was the kicker. I sliced it up nice and thick and have a separate pile of ends and pieces for some beans. Man this is so much better than store bought. Enjoy!
icon_smile.gif

2aaf1b10_100_2219.jpg

8507f631_100_2221.jpg

Looks Great Meateater!

That's about the meatiest Bacon I've ever seen too!!!

Really Nice!

Bear

Your name is Meateater for a reason, thats lookin really good compared to the stringy garbage bacon I had for breakfast this morning.
icon_cry.gif
  Stevo, anyone of the baconators on here can get you going on some, really easy. If i can do it.......
biggrin.gif
 Then there's buckboard bacon and canadian bacon. It's really that simple.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky