Another from Tennessee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

memphisbud

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 8, 2008
Lancaster Oh
Hi Everyone,

Ran across this great place a month or so ago, and finally decided to "set up shop"! Lots of great tips, information, and characters here!

I've lived in Memphis for the last 22 years, and loved the 'cue environment almost immediately. I've smoked shoulders (boston butts/blade roast, and the picnic, but not both together), ribs (spare, danish, st. louis, babyback, loinback), chicken (whole, leg quarters), well, you get the idea.
biggrin.gif
I'm looking forward to yakking about it, and getting idea's that haven't already occurred to me. Can't wait!!

Bud, Glad you came aboard out of the woodwork. The SMF has a lot to offer as you know but with you posting it will be even better.

Welcome Memphisbud- glad to have ya at SMF. Guess yer a little past the 5 day ecourse...heh!

Always happy to have another experienced guy at the table! Enjoy!

Welcome aboard Memphis! There's a lot going on here... and don't forget to try to upload some Q-View (it took me a few attempts to get it happening... ). Sounds like you already know about "Low and Slow".

I was very saddend to hear of the passing of one of your states bright, shining stars today. I'm sure that a lot of us will miss Eddy Arnold, aka: The Tennessee Plowboy. "Cattle Call" was my favorite song. Dang he could yodle!

Buck

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky