Another from Central Valley.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

radioyaz

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 10, 2014
Sonora, CA
Nice to see Nor Cal represented. New the the forum. New to smoking. Living in Modesto. Built a mini WSM in July and have used it nearly every weekend since. Look forward to getting to know you all, virtually anyway.

Welcome to the NorCal crew!  Glad you're having fun and consuming lots of protein with the mini.  Heck, now that it is the off season, there are probably enough of us from the Central Valley and NorCal that we could have a weekend get together at one of the State campgrounds anywhere between Modesto and Sac.  Hmmmmmm.   

Reactions: flatbroke
Greetings Radioyaz!

Welcome to the group. What kind of smoker do you have? I am not up to speed on all the abrevations yet. I am catching a few here and there along the way.

I have a 40" Masterbuilt Propane Smoker. I am in the process of one buying one of those cold smokers from A-MAZ-N Products so I can do some cold smoking for the holidays.

SMF is the pace to be for good advice,great smoking recipes and real nice fellow BBQ lovers.

Happy Smoking

Smoking Sid

Hey I’m new to the page but live in Tracy and also cook on a WSM that I have fix up

Attachments

• E31B3A50-4CC0-4767-99B5-1C280C36D91E.jpeg
    E31B3A50-4CC0-4767-99B5-1C280C36D91E.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 34
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky