Another Batch of Beef Ribs with Xtra Meat on Dem Bones!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
:emoji_money_mouth: Those ribs are money! Like!!

Yeah, all these beef rib posts lately...you guys sure know the way to my stomach...and my wallet, lol

Thank You Xray!!
Appreciate That!

Bear

Brother I was getting a little worried bout ya.Glad to see you aren't just eating sandwiches JK Nice job as always LIKES
Richie

Thank You Richie!!
Be posting some Sammies Real Soon. Maybe Tomorrow.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Really nice Bear and thanks for the heads up on foiling them.

Didn't make it to safeway (or sam's club for that matter) yesterday but I am for sure going today, and see if I can scrounge some beef ribs up.

Like!

John

Last edited:
Didn't make it to safeway (or costco for that matter) yesterday but I am for sure going today, and see if I can scrounge some beef ribs up.

Hey John...if you find some please grab a couple packs for me. I went to Costco a little while ago and everything they had looked horrid. Between what Bear posted here and some massive ribs that Chile posted, I'm in the mood for some but these guys have set a whole new expectation on finding the right ones.

Ruined for life,
Robert

That's some mighty fine looking ribs, Love Beef Ribs The only way you can get meat on them around here is to do what you did.
Nice job my friend

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

BEAR!!! You're killin' me man. You gotta stop this nonsense. I simply cannot keep up with you :emoji_wink: Mayhap I just need to go ahead and retire full time so I can do nothing but cook all day. I just wonder how 2 of us are ever gonna eat all the food I wanna make that's seen in this forum. Big LIKE!!

Seriously sir, those look great and I truly appreciate your candidness about the mistake on this one (not foiling) so the rest of us can avoid that pitfall. Joe said it though: all these beef rib posts....I plan to make a stop at the butcher's tomorrow and I don't care if I have to buy a whole bone-in prime rib, I'm having some of those ribs this weekend. No doubt I can find a use for that prime rib at some point.

Got my weekend planned,
Robert

Thank You Robert !!
Yup---You can always find a use for the Prime Rib that's left!:emoji_wink:
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I think we need to make September into Beef Ribs month! They have all looked great and yours do as well. I enjoyed the post and the pic's! Like!

Thank You Eddie!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Very tasty looking Bear! I wish BABL liked smoked food! Mrs. Bear must be something special. Nice that you only need a fillet knife to separate those ribs and they still a tug on the bone. Sound perfect.
Don

Thank You Don!!
Mrs Bear doesn't care much for smoked meat either, except Bacon, but she puts up with it. LOL
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

You have received a lot of nice comments but I find something extremely wrong with this post.

:emoji_disappointed::emoji_angry:
You didn't share any with me. :emoji_laughing:

Nice job Bear

Warren

Really nice Bear and thanks for the heads up on foiling them.

Didn't make it to safeway (or sam's club for that matter) yesterday but I am for sure going today, and see if I can scrounge some beef ribs up.

Like!

John

Thank You John!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Man those look GREAT!!! Back ribs?

Thank You jcam!!
Some people call them Back Ribs.
I like Dino Bones, because they look like the ones on the Flintstones Cartoon.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Damn, that looks phenomenal.
I wish I could find cuts like that around here.

Damn, that looks phenomenal.
I wish I could find cuts like that around here.

Thank You!
I doubt you can find them like this anywhere.
I have to buy the Prime Ribs, and cut the bones off myself, leaving as much meat on the bones as I want.

Bear

Reactions: forktender
Good looking ribs there my friend!!
Nice to see you getting that smoker out again!
Al

Thank You Al !!!
Figured I'd better do some smoking, before it gets too miserable out for this old cripple to venture out. Got awhile yet---Thinking Prime Rib!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Tasty looking beef ribs, I want to get some on the rotisserie sometime. That’s one clean looking rack in that smoker!

Tasty looking beef ribs, I want to get some on the rotisserie sometime. That’s one clean looking rack in that smoker!

Thank You b-one!!
That's the only thing we clean real good, because it's the only thing my food touches. I also keep my Window real clean.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky