Another 50th Anniversary Dinner (From New Jersey, via Texas)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Should I stay or should I go ? LOL , don't block the door . Great story .
Meal looks great .

Thank You Rich!
Yeah, I had to really strain the Brain on that decision!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

LOL..... lets see what was that acronym?? Oh yeah, SNAFU! At least your dufel beat you back. It could have gone to Cambodia.

We're all glad ya made it home! I actually extended, but my circumstance was different as you know.

Good story John, and a great looking meal.
I've always liked flounder.
Glad you and Gary had a real enjoyable visit.
Gary

Thank You Gary!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

LOL..... lets see what was that acronym?? Oh yeah, SNAFU! At least your dufel beat you back. It could have gone to Cambodia.

We're all glad ya made it home! I actually extended, but my circumstance was different as you know.

Thank You Foamy!!
My Brother extended in Vietnam to get the early out, but he had a better Job than I had, being an MP in "Qui Nhon". He spent a total of 20 months in the Army, but 16 of them were in Vietnam.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky