• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

...... and the Lord said "It is good"

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
On the first day of creation the Lord our God created brisket http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/105201/brisket-envy-is-a-terrible-thing   .... and saw that it was good!

On the second day of creation he looked out over the left overs and said "I shall make a sandwich!"

Easy dinner tonight.... chopped up some of the left over brisket, stirred in a cup of my BBQ sauce, nuked it for 3 min. Pile high on a toasted keizer roll with some melted jack cheese, a little mayo, and some fresh tomato.....
 Served up next some home made oven fries, and some asian salad.

Aaaaammmeeeennnn!

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Jay, now you need to elaborate on the asian salad, the rest looks perfect! 

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009

ummmm.... OK..... step one: drive to Costco, step 2: buy salad, step 3: put in bowl and toss with dressing package.... TA-DA!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Keep it coming Johnny! Your on a roll now!

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Thanks all!  We ate dinner at 6:30, and I was still groaning about a full belly at 9:00.... lol.

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Thanks for posting such a great lookin' plate (food too)!

AMEN 

nwdave

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
Actually, his question does bring up a point.  As we discovered, you had a great and very easy solution for the side.  For the most part, we all can handle the main subject of the smoke, but when it comes to the "other" items,  well, while I have nothing against beans, potatoe salads and the like, hints of other likely prospects and the ease with which they can be conjured would also be appreciated.

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
That looks so good!  Another time we could debate what happened on the first day, but right now, I want to eat some of that!

Good luck and Good smoking!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.