An Amazing Anonymous Gift That Made Tracy Cry

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Touching and definitely from the heart. It's not difficult to explain to others why SMF is so special after reading this wonderful story. 👍👍👍

Very cool Robert!
You are certainly deserving, and as stated above, it is almost impossible to repay your kindness & generosity!
Al

Everybody knows that there are a bunch of truly good people in this forum. Tracy and I have been blessed in many aspects of our lives and one of those blessings is some very good friends I've made here. Well, this post is all about one of the most thoughtful and caring gifts we have ever received. Earlier in the week I kept getting notifications that UPS was scheduled to deliver a package. I kept scratching my head because I had not ordered anything. It showed up as UPS said it would and I was totally perplexed wondering what it was. I looked and looked for a return address or some shipping info. There was nothing. Not even a clue who had sent it. I opened the box and on top was a note from the sender which I read immediately....and went kinda weak in the knees. I've never read anything so heartwarming or touching in my life. Under the note were two boxes so the smaller one on top came out first. Then the second one came out and I almost lost it. Everything was set on the counter for Tracy to see when she got home, all of still in the boxes. I knew as soon as I saw the second box she was gonna break down and cry when she saw it....and I was right.

Here is the note. I was not gonna post it because I honestly believe that the praise is a bit too high and somewhat undeserving. Tracy said I must post the note because "it came deep from the heart of the person who wrote it". As usual, she wins.
View attachment 659732

So here is the first box. I have absolutely no idea what this is or what it's for.
View attachment 659733

The second box (2 pics). I'm thinking that somebody hijacked my avatar picture. Note that it in the shape of a dog's paw.
View attachment 659734
View attachment 659735

Didn't take long to figure this out. Several pics with the different lighting. As you'll see, some of the colors just aren't conducive for a fat dog :emoji_laughing:
View attachment 659736
View attachment 659737
View attachment 659738
View attachment 659739

Here is a pic of Bianca at Christmas a couple years ago.
View attachment 659741

And here she is yesterday hamming it up for the camera. She does love to get her picture taken.
View attachment 659742

There is no doubt that she is the center of our existence. Just the sweetest little thing on the planet. To have received a gift like this is beyond what I'm able to convey. The thoughtfulness is simply mind boggling how somebody could come up with this. As was stated ion the note above, just saying "thank you" isn't enough but it's the best we can do because we don't know who you are. From the bottoms of our hearts...THANK YOU!!

Robert, Tracy, and Bianca.

So awesome pets are our extended children lol.

That's awesome !!!!!
We thought so too Mike :emoji_wink:
Beautiful story Robert, thank you for sharing it.
Appreciate it Dave. Lots of folks here have posted pet threads that come from the heart. We're all family and it's great to have people to share these things with.

Robert

Reactions: Flatrate
Very cool and you two are certainly deserving.
Appreciate it Cliff. Sure, I've shared a few things with folks here but nothing on this level.
Great story Robert, gotta love it!
Thank you my friend. We do love the gift....and the little fat Beagle :emoji_wink: I know you can relate because Bob has the same place in your heart that Bianca has in ours.

Robert

That is very cool gift you received! And you can tell alot of thought went into it! From someone who is a dog lover for sure!
Thanks Ryan, and you're absolutely right. A lot of thought and consideration went into this.
Too cool Robert! I have benefited ALOT from your posts. Truly a well deserved gift of appreciation
Very much appreciate it Don. I'm happy that you've gained something from my posts. That makes it all worthwhile.

Robert

Very touching story Robert, as a dog lover it brings a tear to my eyes also, you do represent this forum very well. Thank you
Thanks so much. Always nice to share something so good with such good people as there are here. I just try to help maintain the culture of the forum as it's been taught to me over the years I've been here.
It's reaffirming to know there's still so many fine folks with a lot of good in them. Reading this made my day, thank you so much for sharing.
I agree Mike!! The number of truly good people in SMF is proportionately WAY higher than pretty much any other place you could ever be.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky