Amazon Gift Card Virus Issues Back???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
IPad Mini, Safari browser

I have to say that it has not happened since shortly after I started this thread. I noticed the last few times I have signed in that there were no adds prior to the sign in which was the issue I was having. Being a Premier Member the adds go away after I sign in but one of them was getting me prior to execution of the sign in.

Weedeater
Mine went away too

X2!! iPhone 6 mine has been going on for a week or two. I’m always signed in. Very irritating
Yes it was. I donated shortly after posting here. Haven’t had an issue since and I was on a lot yesterday

Ads are a necessary evil but they come with some issues as well that we have to deal with. This is why we created memberships.. gives you an opportunity to help the forum and yourself at the same time. win-win. I appreciate the support!

Jeff,
Thanks for all you do with this site for all of us! This is one of the best on site communities that I have ever seen. And it all starts at the top. I started as a guest just reading posts, then joined and started posting. Now I’m ready to officially join with a membership. Not just because it stops the ads, but because it is the right thing to do. I know running the site has its expenses and ads are a way of covering some of the costs. The “on site” ads are easy to live with and do not get in the way of using the site at all. The “pop up” ads are another story. They make using the site unpleasant and will eventually run some people off. I know these “pop up” ads are not of your doing and are considered by all an invasion of your site. Thanks for listening to your members and looking into getting them turned off.

I encourage all of us, as site users, to consider joining as a member to help support our online community. (Steps off Soapbox). Now where do a send my payment?
Thanks again Jeff!
Dave

Jeff,
Thanks for all you do with this site for all of us! This is one of the best on site communities that I have ever seen. And it all starts at the top. I started as a guest just reading posts, then joined and started posting. Now I’m ready to officially join with a membership. Not just because it stops the ads, but because it is the right thing to do. I know running the site has its expenses and ads are a way of covering some of the costs. The “on site” ads are easy to live with and do not get in the way of using the site at all. The “pop up” ads are another story. They make using the site unpleasant and will eventually run some people off. I know these “pop up” ads are not of your doing and are considered by all an invasion of your site. Thanks for listening to your members and looking into getting them turned off.

I encourage all of us, as site users, to consider joining as a member to help support our online community. (Steps off Soapbox). Now where do a send my payment?
Thanks again Jeff!
Dave

Dave, Thank you for the kind words.

My system uses Paypal by default (credit/debit cards or a Paypal account) but I am also happy to accept checks and money orders as well if that works better for you. You can check the membership levels you want to purchase HERE.

I will message you the address for using snail mail.

If you choose to mail a check, let me know and I'll start the membership right away instead of making you wait for the check to arrive.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky