• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Alternative to A-MAZE-N Pellets

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Todd Johnson... The guy who developed and sells the AMAZN products... With the members testing his products... He's on the board here...

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
If you go to post #55, and click on link #2 and #3 I put in the post, you should get there..... OR....

lathrop

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 12, 2011
If you go to post #55, and click on link #2 and #3 I put in the post, you should get there..... OR....

Nope I get a 403 when I try to go to his site. or forbidden. May be my virus protection. also when I search this site for Todd Johnson I get no result. Thanks for the effort. If you are in contact ask him to email me. [email protected]

bill ace 350

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 28, 2013
sWho is todd. If we are talking amazn pellets. How do I order them. I am not able to access their website. I ordered the 5x8 maze on amazon and ran an a test today as it came loaded with pellets. It took 3 tries o get it burning properly, I ran it for 5 hours and it burned 1 row. I have it in a exterior burn chamber piped into my DIY Smoker.
Don't be afraid to try a variety of different pellets.

Many good brands are available.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.