Alot O butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Gypc, You're either feeding a tribe or you plan on having smoked pork breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 2 years. Good looking smoke..

Joe

Oh yeah, I couldn't resist posting these picks of last weekend's smoke. It was so fun..........we started at 10pm Friday night and got done at around 2 or 3 Sat afternoon.

I'm full 8)

WOW gypc, haven't seen that many butts in on place since I was at the beach last!! :shock: But I digress!! :P

So what was the occasion for all them butts? Party? Football tailgating?? Inquiring minds would like to know!! :D

Hi Dutch, every once in a while me and my friend across the street smoke a bunch for our family, friends and charity events. Some buy'm some just eat'm. I'm smokin 3 more Thursday for my wife's parents 50 year anni..we'll eat good on Sat. :D

gypc, give my "Best Wishes" to your folks!! Wow, 50 years, party on!!

Three more yummy butts a'kookin :D

After this weekend I'm gonna have to go on a pork fast :lol:

That's a pretty incredible quantity!

I do have a question about your butts. It looks like they were wrapped in mesh like a ham or a cured/pre-smoked cut. Is that how you get them, do you do it? Mine are always just vacu-sealed or just wrapped with saran wrap.

Either way, they look great. I can't imagine how many people you could have fed with that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky